tisdag 7 september 2010

.: "Just because" card :.

Hello...!
Surprice! I´m here.. posting a new card...and it´s not even Sunday today! ; )
I know, I´m not the most regular blogger, but I have my resons for that. And they are five... ; )
Did you know that I have five kids...? Well, I do. I have three boys and two girl. All five are under the age of 11 and they make sure I have enough to fill my days with....

But, today I managed to sneek off to my room. I had found this lovely sketch over at OCC. I just had to give it a try!

And here´s what I came up with. The card itself is quite tiny... only 10x10 cm. The sweet little kitten is a digi from Sliekje Stamps . She´s soo sweet, don´t you think?


Hope you enjoyed my card. And please leave me a little comment so that I know you´ve been here. I would love to come visit you in return! = )

Have a great day!
~LOVE ~
Sophia

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great card! I didn't know you were a scrapping kind of lady =) But then, us who have lots of kids seem to be drawn to activities that ensure measurable results...

    SvaraRadera
  2. well you know i LOVE kittys!! such a cute image :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC.

    good grief i forgot you had 5 kids!! so glad you found a bit of time to craft :)

    SvaraRadera