fredag 19 februari 2010

~~ Challenge # 354 and # 355 ~~

... I´m back!
Today it´s friday and for my family that means tacos for dinner. All the kids just love tacos!
And I think it´s nice to some familytraditions.! Even if it´s just having tacos for dinner every friday... ; )

Well, after the dinner we enter the livingroom and the sofa. Then we all sit down to watch a movie, and tonight it was " Up". The kids liked it...but I´m not sure. Parts of it were really funny and other parts were a bit scary... at least for my youngest kids...

But I promised to show you the other cards that I had made for the challenges over at 365 Cards.
First out is this "beauty in white".... This one I made for the challenge # 354 - Kristie´s sketch.
This card didn´t turn out the way I had planned ; )
One thing led to another and Voila! ...this is what I made!
Don´t get me wrong... I really love the way it turned out... it´s just not the way I had intended.
I´ll give you a little close-up on the flowers and the punched-out border.
I´ve made the flowers by myself using two sizes of the retroflower-punch and then layering them.
I used my MS- Doily Lace Punch to create the patterns on the tip of the flowerpetals.
Looks nice, don´t you think?


For this card, made for challenge #355, I have used some quite odd materials..... chickenwire and beer-cans!
I have punched out a circle from a beer-can and then embossed the sentiment and the edges.
I also embossed the edges of the card in two different colours ( silver and white/silver).
I used staples to attach the chickenwire and beer-can to the cardstock.

I think this card is pretty masculine... don´t you?


If you are interested in more ways to use beer-cans on cards, check THIS out.
I was a guest-designer at stampARTic last september, and then I put together this tutorial.
It´s really fun material to use and you can make such lovely things with it!


Before I´m of to the sofa and my darling husband again, I just wanted to show a photo on all five cards I´ve made the last days.
Quite different styles! ...I wonder if I have a style... = )
Hope you will come back soon.
Tomorrow I have more to show you... ; )
~~ LOVE! Sophia ~~

5 kommentarer:

  1. Vilka läckra kort! O va fina blommorna blev. Det snor jag om det är okej... Länkar ju såklart till dig.

    Ha en underbar helg

    Kraaaam

    SvaraRadera
  2. Superfina kort & himla läckra blommor, jag som har längtat efter en doily lace stans fick verkligen vatten på kvarnen! =D

    SvaraRadera
  3. nice.. .i thought.. u could frame the first one. cool

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jättesnygga kort båda två!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. You are so wonderfully creative! I love your cards...thanks for playing with me!

    SvaraRadera