söndag 10 oktober 2010

.: It´s a prickley Pear Sunday! :.

Hi everyone!
It´s so nice to have you here...
Today it´s a Prickley Pear kind of Sunday. At least over at 365 Cards.
Prickley Pear Stamps is our fantabulous sponsor this week... and guess what...? they sent us some real rubber to use! Yeeay... love it!
365 Cards



Sunday means a new lovely sketch by Pamela... and this Sunday is no exception. = )

Remember I said we got some real rubberstamps to play with...? well, we didnt just get on or two, but four different, oh so yummie, stamps!

On todays card I have been playing with two of them plus plenty of distress ink! ; )

You should see my fingers, haha... all inked up and messy!

I started by putting on distress ink directly to the stamp. I used "bundle sage", "wild honey", "spiced marmalade" and "aged mahogany". Then I just kept repeting the pattern.... and that´s how I got my background paper.
For the second stamp, I simply stamped the image with "vintage photo" and then did some distressing around before adding the sentiment ( that´s not from Prickley Pear, but from Inkadinkado)
With some leaves, berries and ribbon I finished off my card. Soo..what do you think of it..?

Don´t forget to drop by to see all other sample cards from our talented ladies at 365 Cards..*wink, wink*

Ok... have to go now... plenty of work to do today...
Soo... thank´s for stopping by... please leave a little note so I know you´ve been here.

~LOVE~
Sophia

4 kommentarer:

  1. Å det gillade jag massor - underbara färger!!! :-)

    Kram

    Ps. Fick du mitt mail med en liten fundering...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilket underbart höstigt kort!!
    En fördel med hösten är alla fina färger som inspirerar en...

    SvaraRadera
  3. stunning!! love how you made your own paper and added the berries :)

    SvaraRadera