söndag 23 januari 2011

.: Sunday...with some Attitude :.

Hi...!
Soo...it´s Sunday - again!
Don´t know how it is for you, but for me it sure feels like the days just fly by. And before we know it it´ll be easter... ; )

Today, I want to share a card I´ve made for the Sunday Sketch at 365 Cards. We also have a new fun sponsor - "Digis With Attitude". They have some fun and unique digis, both images and sentiments. They let us DT´s play with some of them...

But first...here´s the sketch to be inspired by. Gorgeous one, don´t you think! Hope you give it a go.


And here´s my take on it....
I kept pretty close to the sketch...(no rebel today Rose! Sorry! ; ) ....will have to better next week, right. )


The cardbase is very feminin with it´s pink color and bling. Might be a litte bit difficult to see in the photos. I choose to play with the fun sentiment from Digis With Attitude, and I combined it with one stamp from my own stash. Think they work well together and that there´s plenty of attitude in this card....Girlpower!

The one thing I have to figure out now is when, and to whom, I will send this card.....
Any suggestions..? ; )
Ok...guess you are now eager to check out all the other DT sample cards..so run along now.
But I would really appreciate if you´d left me a little comment before you go...
Have a great week everyone...and thanks for looking!
~LOVE ~
Sophia

6 kommentarer:

  1. Kanonläckert!!

    Ska kika lite mer och förhoppningsvis börjar jag scrappa igen:)
    Tack för skissen igår, en bra start!

    Kram, Fia

    SvaraRadera
  2. I LOVE your card!!!! that image is sooo cute with the sentiment!!! great colors!!! Way to go...

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute card, and I love the naughty additude!!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. well i am sure you join me on the rebel side for the next sketch :)

    i think you hubby should bet the one to get this card!!!

    SvaraRadera