söndag 19 december 2010

.: Some Odd Girl this Sunday :.

Hi everyone!
Today it´s a really snowy day here in Sweden. It´s been snowing for hours now...and it doesn´t look like it´s going to end any time soon....But hey...!...we´ve had snow for over a month now and I am actually thrilled to have a white Christmas this year!

Today it´s time for another Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards, and we have a wonderful sponsor this week - Some Odd Girl. Woot woot !
Everyone in the team got to choose a digi and there are quite a few to choose from... = )

digital stamps

But before I show you my card..here´s this weeks sketch. Gorgeous as always!

And here´s my take on the sketch. You see what a cute digi I chose...She´s named "Deer Mae with Pressies"

And I´ll give you a chanse to have a really good look at Deer Mae.... = )


Ok..I´m gonna keep it short today, since it´s the birthday of my son, Liam. He´s turning 7 today. Happy birthday to you my sweet, sweet boy!
Actually we had another birthday boy in the house yesterday....
Yesterday my oldest son, Isak , turned 11. Soo...Happy belated birthday to you my shining star!
I love you both to the moon...and back!
Ok..I said to keep it short and that´s what I´ll do then.....just don´t forget to pop on over to 365 Cards for a glimpse of the other dt samples and the chance to join the team in all the fun challenges over there!
Have a wonderful winters day everyone!
Merry Christmas!
/ Sophia

5 kommentarer:

  1. Nice layering...and love the paper...like the stamp you chose! Great take on the sketch!

    SvaraRadera
  2. love your card and the holiday image!!!! sooo cute and love your take on the sketch!!!! super cute

    SvaraRadera
  3. well happy birthday to your boys :)
    super cute digi and such a beautiful card!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Muy bonita tu tarjeta, me encanta la colocación de los complementos.
    Como crecen nuestros peques eh??

    SvaraRadera
  5. You picked such a fun image...love what you did with the sketch and I love all your pretty embellies! I'm going to play along tomorrow...love that sketch...miss you girls!

    SvaraRadera