tisdag 10 augusti 2010

Sweet `n Sassy

Hi everyone!
I´m a bit late posting my card for Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards. It´s because I´ve been away on a short vacation with my family. But rather late , then never, right? ; )



365 Cards

This week we have a new fun sponsor - Sweet `n Sassy Digi Stamps ! Wee-hoo for that!
Their shop is packed with wonderful and sweet digis... so go check it out.





Super Sketchy Sunday... (even if it´s tuesday today).. and that calls for a new fun sketch to interpret. Pamela never let us down. ( I wonder how she manages to come up with all these wonderful sketches? I´m soo impressed with that! )


And here you have my take on Pamelas sketch and a lovely Gladiolus ... a digi stamp from Sweet ´n Sassy. Coloured with distress ink and waterbrush.

I worked only with cardstock on this card. Using one of my cuttlebug embossing folders to get a bit of texture.
I think, that sometimes, there´s no need for a lot of patterned paper and a busload of embellishments. Sometimes clean and simple is just perfect ! Don´t you agree?


To make the card a little more interesting, I used one of my border punches on the lower side of the card. And on the inside, I put a piece of pink cardstock, with the same border to match when seen from the outside.




Ok... have to go... I think my son is ill and have to go to the doctor... so bye, for now!

/ Sophia

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello tjejen!!!
    Ja visst är könsroller intressant!!! Kul att så många är medvetna och reagerar! :-)
    Kolla ngra inlägg bakåt i min blogg så får du se hur Sonisphere var.. Suck!
    Ha det bäst!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. love the embossing and your brown and pinks :)
    i am so behind in my commenting that i didn't notice you were late posting this LOL

    hope you and your family had a great time :)

    SvaraRadera