fredag 20 augusti 2010

.: Get Sketchy! :.

Hi....!
Just in for a quick post....


Yesterday I stumbled across a fun sketch over at Get Sketchy. I just had to try it!

And here´s the result... Think I gave it a masculine look, don´t you think?


I used regular post-it notes to mask of pieces of the paper. Then I used distressink, both on the background and on the images. When, taking of the post-it notes, I stamped the sentiment and the car on top of it all.
Soo... what do you think..? Do you like my take on the sketch..?
I sure had fun creating it!

Ok... that´s all for now...Have to go out and check on my kids... they wanted to wash my car..hmmm...don´t think that´s such a good idea...! ; )

Have a great weekend folks!
~LOVE ~
Sophia

1 kommentar:

  1. Verkligen superläckert!!!
    Det hamnar i inspirationsmappen!!!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera