lördag 10 april 2010

365 Cards - day 39 and 40!

Hi everyone!


Hope that you are all having a lovely Saturday evening!

Tonight I´m not doing much. My youngest son is sick...high fever ( and by that I mean HIGH! ) and complains about his right ear... so, now he is on his third round with antibiotics...for this last month and a half. = (

But... I´m still in a very good mood! I think I´ve been bitten by the scrap-bug, haha.
These last two nights I´ve been pretty creative. = )
I have been making one card after another, and another, and another...
Not much that I can show you tonight tho... It´s mostly stuff that I made for Handarbeta.se.

Two cards have I done that I can show you! Yee-haaw!
They are for the 365 Cards challenges day 39 and 40...

First out is day 39.. Use only Rub-ons to decorate your card!
Oh, boy! Was that a though one, or not!
Ofcourse I have alot of rub-ons, and yes, I like to use them... but to use ONLY rub-ons...hmmmm. But I gave it a go...And here is the result...

The next one was soooo fun to make!! It was for the Fridy Five-challenge.

Which means that you were supposed to use five of each of the following five things.
  • five patterned papers ( Graphic 45 and MajaDesign )
  • five different colours ( used five different distress-inks..)
  • five stamps ( Tim Holtz, Crafty Individuals, Reprint )
  • five buttons ( from my own stash..)
  • five flowers ( prima )

I went for the grunge, more artsy, look on this one.

Using several of Tim Holtz´gorgeous stamps, a lot of distressing, yummie Graphic45-papers ( Yeah, thats right Gloria...It´s in your honor ; ) and some left-over white flowers that I stamped on to get a nicer look.

Soo... what do you think? Did I manage to get that grunge look..?

Well...it does´nt matter.. I sure had a great time making it!


I´m signing out now... Have to get the kids to bed!
Please leave a note so I know who´s been here..
~LOVE ~
Sophia

4 kommentarer:

  1. Ooo.. I LOVE the vintage look of your card..its gorgeous work.. Love your rub on too.. m thinking about a card for my friends upcoming engagement... hope your son is feeling much better :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du är så sjukt duktig! Ser fram emot vårt återförenande om några veckor, fast jag vill gärna träffas innan dess...
    Stor kram och glad vår!
    önskar Camillha

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh yeah, you did great with the G45. Love me some grungy vintage. Good job girlie!

    SvaraRadera
  4. oh i am loven your cards :) hope your son gets well soon!!

    SvaraRadera