måndag 18 juli 2011

Busy playing along...

Hi there!
Jepp! Like I said, I´ve been busy playing along with this weeks challenges over at 365 Cards.
I finally had a night to myself and felt my creativity going. And the result are these cards. Enjoy!

*****

For day 137. A photograph, a vintage-style item and soft colors. ( I went for a rebel take on this one...regarding the photo I meen. )





*****

Day 136. Sponging, scallops and stitching.

One more rebel take...about the stitching. Think I´m allergic to needles and thread ; )
I made my own mask by using 4 sheets of post-it notes and letting them thru my border punch before attaching them to my paper. Then adding different colors and some stamping. Love the result!




*****

Day 135. Chipboard, patterned paper and fringe.

Ok, I have to confess...I don´t have a clue about what fringe meens...but I guess it´s a kind of thread or lace. Well, at least it is now, haha, since that´s what I used on my card! ; )

Super girly....! I embossed the chipboard with black powder at first and the second coating with red powder. Nice effect, where you still can see a little of the black!



*****

Day 134. Buttons, ric-rac and pearls.

Tough one! I usually never use either buttons or ric-rac...
This card is made for a special purpose. I will give it to my son when he comes back from Vancouver. The sentiment reads "Welcome home".




*****

Day 133. Lace, pins and glitter.

I went for plenty of lace...and a little less glitter. But you will find the glitter on the flowers.



Ok...that was all I had to show for now...my next blogpost will be up soon, with my take on the Sunday Sketch. So feel free to come back for more... ; )

Have a lovely week everyone...and thanks for looking!

// Sophia

4 kommentarer:

  1. Sophia, these are all gorgeous!! You have outdone yourself all across the board!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, your cards are amazing! Simply beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  3. You go girl!! Sorry I didn't get by earlier to comment but all of your creations for collage week are fabulous and I especially like you Wednesday card! I think your take on fringe is great but here's a definition I found on-line..."a decorative border of thread, cord, or the like, usually hanging loosely from a raveled edge or separate strip". :)

    Keep those awesome creations coming!

    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. I think it's wonderful that you played along on all these challenges, Sophia - and such gorgeous work, too!!

    SvaraRadera