söndag 10 juli 2011

Back on track...!

Yeah..!
I´m back on track again!
These last couple of weeks have been quite busy... Last Friday, on July the 1:st, I said goodby to my oldest son and sent him to Vancouver, Canada for a one month stay. He´s representing Sweden on a camp held by CISV ( Childrens International Summer Village ). He is only 11 years old and have never been abroad before...not even been on a plane!

So, I guess you can imagine the butterflies in my stomach before he left!

But that was a week ago, and I have seen some pictures of how much fun he´s having over there, so now I´m back on track again!! = )
And I really enjoyed taking on this weeks Sunday sketch at 365 Cards. So fun and versatile!
Hope you´ll enjoy both my card and the sketch....

Quite colorful, right?! Not my usual choice of colors, but it was fun to go a bit "wild and crazy".


And the sketch then...great one, don´t you think?!



If you´ll have a go at the sketch, don´t forget to stop by at 365 Cards to let us know. And while you´re there...check out my fellow dt-sisters awsome work! They sure rock!! = )


Well...here in Sweden it´s summer and it is soo lovely. We have had the opportunity to enjoy some really sunny and hot days here..and I´m about to get out into my garden to let myself have a tan....see you soon! = )

// Sophia

3 kommentarer:

  1. ohhhh LOVE your super pretty card and how exciting for your son to go overseas, but hard for you mom!!! {{HUGS}}

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh i LOVE when you get "wild and crazy" :)

    so how is the boy doing??? bet he is having the time of his life :) canada is filled with super nice folks and tons of beauty to see.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Es preciosa Sofia!!
    El sello y el sentimiento me encantan.

    SvaraRadera