söndag 20 juni 2010

Sunday with Lia Stampz !

Hi everyone!

I feel soo ashamed..... : (
It´s been a week packed with things to do... so I totally forgot to post this.... sorry!

But I guess, better late, then never, right?...

Anyhow... Pamela gave us a relly nice sketch to play with. One that can be used over and over again..
And we also have had a brand new sponsor this week! Lia Stampz. She makes the cutest digis you can think of! Thanks for letting us use them!

The sketch...
... and my take on it...!
I kind of fell in love with this cute little darling. = ) Think he´s soo stinkin´sweet!

For once, I stuck to the sketch really good. I also got to play with some of my new toys... spellbinders. Think I´m going to be addicted to them.... ; )



And, as usuall, I have used my distress inkpads and waterbrush....

Since I´m very late posting this.... I guess that you all have already been visiting 365 Cards and seen the other gorgeous cards made from the sketch!
If not, go check them out! You won´t be disappointed....

Thanks for letting me share...!
~LOVE! ~
Sophia

3 kommentarer:

  1. fantastic!! isn't that little guy the cutest ever? :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hey WOW! That's my image :) I'm glad you like it! It shows also...you made a perfect, cute card with it!

    Lia

    SvaraRadera