lördag 27 augusti 2011

Kenny K challenge

Hi there!

I´m just gonna post this card quickly. I made it for challenge 57 over at Kenny K´s.
I simply just looove their stamps! Soo sassy and with plenty of attitude!

Well, anyway, the challenge is to use layers on the card. Not just one or two, but more than one usually does. I think I met the requirements with this card ; ) You be the judge to that.


I colored the image with my distress inkpads and waterbrush. Highlighted her eye and the guitar with glossy accent, but it was hard to capture with the camera.


Hope you´ve liked what you´ve seen. Please, feel free to leave a little note, so I can come visit you in return. ; )


Have a lovely weekend!

// Sophia

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the image and colours.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.

    Kimmi x

    SvaraRadera